Monday, August 24, 2009

New Town






So after a month of Joe commuting to and from work. We decided it would be wise for us to move closer to work. That way we are able to see each other a little more and save money on gas. We were spending $500.00 a month on gas when we normally only spend about $250. We have been now living in our new town for a month. We are enjoying it here. We love our house. The man who is renting it out was trying to sell it so it is ready to sell condition. It never sold because of the economy being the way it is so we got a great deal. It has three peach trees and an apple tree which I am very excited about. The apples are now ripe so I plan to make some apple pies pretty soon. The second week here we went to the county fair. We had a fun time. I was not allowed on any of the rides since I am pregnant so Joe rode the rides with Sophie. I think he had more fun than she did :) Watching him get into little train was hilarious. We still haven't met any friends here yet but I am sure we will in time. Our ward is a pretty established ward with older couples and families with older kids than we have. We had to get Sophie out of her crib and into a new bed since I am no longer allowed to carry her. I cannot lift anything more than 15 lbs now, the drs. say it could put me into preterm labor. Sophie loves her new princess bed. Which made the process easy. We figure it's good to do now rather than when the twins come.

1 comment:

The Stells! said...

I know what you mean about the ward here i have felt the same way! I am excited for you to come back so we can get to know eachother since we seem to be at the same point in life...except you will be up one kid! ;) oh and i feel so bad i did not make it to your shower!