So in June we celebrated Granny's 78th birthday. We had a nice time with the family. We drink sparkling cider and had a toast. Granny is a special woman. She loves her grand kids like mad. They can never do wrong in her eyes. She loves them unconditionally. Every Thursday she prepared a delicious meal for the grand kids that live in town. It is always so nice to go to her house because 1. I don't have to cook 2. the food is yummy and 3. there is always great company . Tanya and DeeDee made Granny a beautiful raggedy Ann and Andy quilt. Granny loves raggedy Ann and Andy. We are very blessed to have her in our lives.
As Granny always says : "I may be fat, toothless and bald but Iam still cute!"
We love you Granny!
1 comment:
I love that woman!!! She was in my ward when I lived in New Mexico and she is soooo funny. Lucky you to have her as a grandma!
Post a Comment