Yesterday we celebrated Sophia's first birthday. Its unbelievable that we have a daughter who is one! Time goes by so fast. We had a wonderful time with friends and family. All her little baby friends were there. Since Sophie is our little Princess we had a Princess themed party. I put lots of work, time and money into the party to make it special for Sophie, even though she wont remember it. I love Party's and planning them. Joe was scared to ask but finally asked me if I plan to do with every party. I don't plan to do this with everyone, but the important ones. Like the 1st, the 5th because they are finally old enough to go to school, the 8th because they can be baptized, the 12th because they can go to YW or YM, 16th because they can date and drive, the 18th because they can finally live on their own! haha j/k about the last one. I also wanted to make this one a special one because I wanted all the family to be there. This will probably be the only party Sophie will have here and I wanted the family members who lived here to make. Things for us are still up in the air as far as where we will be living next year since Joe is graduating and applying to Jobs and Grad school.
Carley (Joe's
4 comments:
Hey Ash! We had a lot of fun at Sophie's party! Thanks for inviting us. Sorry we had to leave early. Wyatt was in desprate need of a nap.
Awwwwh How cute!!! I wish we could of been there :( Im soooo glad you are back on blogger!
She looks so teeny tiny standing on the piano! How cute is that!? What a dolly/ princess! Happy birthday Sophie! And many more...
Happy, Happy Birthday Sophie! They sure grow up fast! Ashley, I can't get over how much she looks like you! Such a pretty little princess dancing on the piano! Thanks for sharing! =)
Post a Comment