Last weekend was Halloween. We were able to spend it in Las Cruces. The Hubbs got the weekend off and it was SOOOO NICE to have a normal weekend. Its been almost 2 years since we have had a normal weekend! The plan was for the whole family to be the incredibles but that plan failed for two reasons #1 Joe said he would never wear spandex's (Can't blame the guy) and #2 Sophie changed her mind and decided she wanted to be a princess after I already had her costume made and after I almost had the twins customs made. The only reason I let her change her mind last minute is because I feel she is finally old enough to decide what she wants to be for Halloween and I wanted to give her that opportunity. She decided she wanted to be a princess. I wanted the kids costumes to coordinate in some way so I decided to make her Princess Peach and the twins Mario and Luigi. I love the fact that Chubbs loved her blond wig! I was afraid she wouldn't wear it. She rocked it all night. My kids are impossible to get good pictures of. The twins slept during the Picacho Wards Trunk or Treat. Here are a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment