I had a terrific Mothers Day yesterday just spending time with the family. Its so good to be with the ones you love. We went to church in the morning which happened to be an interesting meeting. During the last talk in sacrament meeting the power turned off. The speaker standing in the dark finished his talked. We then sang the closing song in the dark with out an organ because the player would not be able to see the notes. During that song the spirit was very strong. The power stayed off the whole Second hour and then our Bishop came in to tell us that the last hour was canceled that way the following ward could meet the Relief society room. Since it has huge window it gave lots of light. We then went home for a few hours so Sophie could nap. After she woke up we ate lunch at Mom and Dad Pawloskis house and hung out with the family for a couple of hours before Joe had to leave back to work. After Sophie and I sent Joe off we went to visit my Mom and we went to Granny's house.
Joe and Sophie got me an early Mothers day present last week. Probably the most expensive Mothers day present I will ever receive. They got me a new car! We now have a 2009 Camry. I love it! It is a bit of a Grandmas car but I think its classy! Thanks Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment