The time has flown by fast. Its almost unbelievable that Joe will be graduating next week. He will be graduating with a double major in Criminal Justice and Spanish. Joe has worked very hard in his studies and everything he does. He will be graduating with a 3.8 GPA and is a Crimson Scholar, which means he has had an A or B average in all his classes. He is also active in the Criminal Justice Honor Society. He even gets wear a fancy sash on graduation because of his academic performance. Joe has applied himself diligently to his studies and it shows with all he has accomplished.
Yesterday, after his very last class before graduation, I told him "You did it!" And he replied "No, we did it." I thought about it and he is right, "We did it" , but he was the one who worked so hard and made it possible. In a sense I almost feel as if I am graduating too! I feel this way because it has been no easy task. I have learned that going to school with a family is not for the weak. It requires much sacrifice on both ends, in almost every possible aspect. I can remember many nights where Joe has had to do homework or study, instead of watching a movie or hanging with me, even if he wanted to so badly. I have always supported this, because I know he is doing it only for our future. But, even with Joe's busy schedule which consists of his honor society, Elders quourm meeting, his debate team meeting, school, and work he has always managed to have time for Sophie and I. He has done an amazing job at balancing and prioritizing his time. With his schedule, one might go insane. Joe has worked very hard and I am so proud call him MINE! :)
3 comments:
Congratulations to you both! =) That is a huge accomplishment!
Congratulations to you and Joe. That's awesome.
Congrats to you both!Its a huge sacrifice for awhile but in the end its so worth it.....You guys make me so proud !!!
Post a Comment